Does any of this sound familiar?
- Do you notice that scope or feature creep is part of almost every project you work on - and you're left wondering how to reign it in? Have you ever lost a bundle on scope creep gone wild?
- Projects progress quickly until they become 90% complete, then they remain at 90% complete forever.
- No system is ever debugged. Attempts to debug a system inevitably introduces new bugs that are even harder to fix.
Effective project management is knowing the status of your project's budget and schedule at any given moment. Project managers need the ability to course correct in real time based on those two very important factors.
With traditional project management software, managers aren't able to measure profitability until the project is complete - after it's too late. Totally reactionary.
Our Project Management for Profit training teaches a more proactive approach. An easy-to-use system, developed and field-tested for over two decades, that gives you real-time data to keep your projects on time and on budget.
Learn how to:
- Accurately track progress on regular basis, looking at budget and profitability
- Empower your team to fix whatever goes wrong
- Identify the real financial impact of customer change requests as they happen, and incorporate every change into the overall project cost
- Use key numbers to keep your team in sync
- Bad news doesn't get better with time. Update customers weekly so they are never surprised with last minute changes
Contact us at 818-591-5955 to set up a Project Management for Profit training. Each participant receives a spreadsheet and class materials.